Slimming World Weetabix Cake
Indulge in a guilt-free teatime with this healthy cake recipe! Our Slimming World classic is a perfect treat that tastes similar to bread and butter pudding, but with the Syns slashed. With only 3½ Syns per serving, this moreish cake is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings.
Preparation time takes about 10 minutes, and cooking time is an hour. This recipe serves 12 people.
- Prep Time:15 minute
- Cook Time: 1 Hour 10 minutes
- Total Time:1 Hour 25 minute
- Yield 12 Servings
- 3½ Syns per serving
To make this delicious cake, you’ll need:
- 2 Weetabix
- 200ml skimmed milk
- 100g sultanas
- 70g self-raising flour
- 40g of Oats
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 2 level tbsp sweetener granules
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Start by preheating your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4 and lining a 450g loaf tin with non-stick baking paper.
- In a large bowl, put the Weetabix and pour in the milk. Wait for 2-3 minutes, then mash it with a fork. Beat in all the remaining ingredients and spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf tin. Bake for an hour.
- After baking, let the cake cool on a wire rack before turning it out and slicing it into 12 portions to serve. Enjoy your healthy cake with a cup of tea or coffee!
Here are some notes for the Weetabix and Sultana Healthy Cake recipe:
- This cake is a Slimming World classic, and each serving contains just 3½ Syns.
- The cake is made with wholesome ingredients, including Weetabix, sultanas, and skimmed milk.
- The addition of mixed spice gives the cake a warm, comforting flavor that is reminiscent of bread and butter pudding.
- Sweetener granules are used to add sweetness without the added calories of sugar.
- This recipe is easy to make and takes just over an hour from start to finish.
- The cake can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Enjoy this cake as a guilt-free treat with a cup of tea or coffee, or serve it as a dessert with a dollop of low-fat yogurt or whipped cream.