Chocolate Truffles Balls Recipe with Condensed Milk are made with only 3 ingredients. Rich, Sweet, Smooth, Creamy and Melts-in-your-Mouth! These balls do not need to refrigerated before rolling and satisfies any chocolate craving.
Keyword: 3 ingredient chocolate truffles, 3 Ingredient Truffles, condensed milk truffles
Prep Time: 8minutes
Cook Time: 1minute
Total Time: 9minutes
Servings: 15 truffles
- 4 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder plus more for coating
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 40 to 60 seconds (stirring every 25 seconds), until completely melted.
- Remove bowl from microwave and stir until very smooth.
- Stir in cocoa powder, vanilla extract and salt, until thoroughly combined. Set aside at room temperature for 1 to 4 hours, or until it becomes a soft dough consistency (It will firm up in about one hour during winter, whereas take longer on a hot summer day).
- Scoop up a tablespoon (use a tablespoon measure), then use a teaspoon to scoop the mixture out into your hands Scoop out small balls and roll between the palm of hands to make an even ball.
- Roll balls in cocoa powder immediately (while the outside is still sticky) and serve at room temperature.
- Semi sweet chocolate chips – The better the quality, the better the truffle. Use high quality chocolate like Ghiradelli semi sweet chocolate chips or finely chopped chocolate bar.
- Roll truffles in cocoa powder, immediately after rolling – The surface of the truffle will still be slightly sticky and melted from the heat of your hands, so the toppings will adhere well.
- Rolled truffles are too dry for toppings – Roll the truffle between your hands (pressing them gently). The heat from your hands will make them sticky again for toppings.
- Optional toppings – Apart from cocoa powder, these easy chocolate truffles recipe with condensed milk can be rolled in finely chopped pistachios, almonds, peanuts or shredded coconut (use unsweetened).
Serving: 1truffle | Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 31mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g